Tuesday, November 6, 2007

fall day



Sometimes I wish we lived somewhere that actually participated in the concept of seasons. Most people would think I'm crazy to not appreciate the perfect weather of San Diego, but sometimes I do wish for some crispness in the air, or maybe even a day that called out for a cute hat & fun gloves. While we were living in London I craved the sun. I mean crave in a deep, desperate, drove me to the fake tanning beds craved. While I didn't do well with the amount of gloom, I did love the chance to wear hats and scarves and a proper coat...ahhhhhh to grab cute gloves & hat on the way out the door. Well, since this is where I am, I guess I need to work on my appreciation of flip-flops. Enjoy the scenes of fall from our little corner of paradise.

No comments: