Ahhhhhh....it's been way too long since I've had the time or energy to actually create something other than a meal for the hungry hoard that seems to always be two steps behind me! This weekend I found a pattern for the cutest elves to embroider. If I knew how to put in a link I would - but for now you'll have to search for yourself on Wee Wonderfuls under her free downloads. Now I hear many of you saying, "I didn't think you knew HOW to embroider?" Well, I don't. But, I had the best time, & found it almost addicting in its nearly immediate satisfaction of that urge to create that has been deeply surpressed for quite a while now. Homeschooling all the kids, and working at the Foundation, takes up a lot of time & mental energy, but I felt a little bit a battery recharging while a stitched away at this adorable little elf. Three cheers for bells on curled up toes!
Monday, November 5, 2007
crafty moment
Ahhhhhh....it's been way too long since I've had the time or energy to actually create something other than a meal for the hungry hoard that seems to always be two steps behind me! This weekend I found a pattern for the cutest elves to embroider. If I knew how to put in a link I would - but for now you'll have to search for yourself on Wee Wonderfuls under her free downloads. Now I hear many of you saying, "I didn't think you knew HOW to embroider?" Well, I don't. But, I had the best time, & found it almost addicting in its nearly immediate satisfaction of that urge to create that has been deeply surpressed for quite a while now. Homeschooling all the kids, and working at the Foundation, takes up a lot of time & mental energy, but I felt a little bit a battery recharging while a stitched away at this adorable little elf. Three cheers for bells on curled up toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment