Yummmm, there is nothing like fresh, buttery croissants baked in your own kitchen, rolled with your own two hands to make a woman proud. My wonderful friend JoAnn's daughter who is going to le Cordon Bleu in Paris showed JoAnn and I how to make homemade croissants while she was home during her break. We decided it would be good if we attempted to replicate her pastries before we forgot all the details of the process. Well, I guess we waited a little too long, because we did have a few moments of ...uhhhh...what did she do now? and, what does this direction mean? But, in the end we had great time and created something quite wonderful. Hopefully the next time we attempt croissants we'll remember what 90 degrees looks like!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Croissants

Yummmm, there is nothing like fresh, buttery croissants baked in your own kitchen, rolled with your own two hands to make a woman proud. My wonderful friend JoAnn's daughter who is going to le Cordon Bleu in Paris showed JoAnn and I how to make homemade croissants while she was home during her break. We decided it would be good if we attempted to replicate her pastries before we forgot all the details of the process. Well, I guess we waited a little too long, because we did have a few moments of ...uhhhh...what did she do now? and, what does this direction mean? But, in the end we had great time and created something quite wonderful. Hopefully the next time we attempt croissants we'll remember what 90 degrees looks like!
Yummmm, there is nothing like fresh, buttery croissants baked in your own kitchen, rolled with your own two hands to make a woman proud. My wonderful friend JoAnn's daughter who is going to le Cordon Bleu in Paris showed JoAnn and I how to make homemade croissants while she was home during her break. We decided it would be good if we attempted to replicate her pastries before we forgot all the details of the process. Well, I guess we waited a little too long, because we did have a few moments of ...uhhhh...what did she do now? and, what does this direction mean? But, in the end we had great time and created something quite wonderful. Hopefully the next time we attempt croissants we'll remember what 90 degrees looks like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
there are drool marks on my keyboard from viewing this yummy picture !
I am seriously impressed! Those look fabulous!!
Post a Comment