When our kids have had birthdays in the past I used to get a little teary thinking about how big they were getting and how fast they were growing up. Now, I try not to get caught with my mouth gaping open from awe at how amazing our kids are growing up to be. Of course I also don't know to spend too much time thinking about it or I'll realize how old it must make me now that I have one teenager and one nearly teenager.
Madeline had a birthday earlier this month and she had a few friends over for snacks and a movie. For party favors I made each girl a cute bag (darn cute if I do say so myself!) from the pattern in one of my favorite books and we filled each one with water and snacks for the movie. OK really it was filled with water and movie candy...snacks imply some nutritional value & there really was none to be found in that bag!
1 comment:
Happy 11th Birthday, Madeline!!
Post a Comment